DAILY SCHEDULE [PRELIMS]

Hello Chir Pines,

Here is a presentation of how roughly my 90 days before prelims looked like. Although, I was not strictly able to follow everything with perfection, yet I completed most of the items in my to do list everyday.

Wake up- 6 a.m.

Meditation- Atom application- 10 minutes

Own instrumental music/ some divine song based meditation- 10 minutes [Eg- Flute by Hariprasad Chaurasia]

Read e-paper The Hindu newspaper by 7 a.m.

Got ready by 7:30

Did Puja and read Shrimad Bhagvad Gita 

Ate healthy breakfast and cursorily saw news on the TV till 8:00 a.m.

Sat on my study table at 8:00 a.m.

Mock 1- 8 to 10 [Sometimes till 10:30 but not later]

Revised from 10:30 to 11:30

Short break

Intensive Core Subject Revision Schedule 1- 12:00- 2:00

Lunch break

Some personal work/ looked up for other work/ LinkedIn/ Application till 4:00

Intensive Core Subject Revision Schedule 2- 4:30- 6:30

Current affairs revision for an hour

Dinner

Intensive Subject Revision 3- 8:30 - 10:30

Sleep by 11/ 11:30.


I made 2 - 2 hours study schedule to get into a habit of sitting for 2 hours comfortably with attentiveness.




Comments